If you’ve ever wanted to create your own personalised minifigures, then the LEGO Group has you covered. Having recently launched in beta in the US, the LEGO Minifigure Factory does exactly what it says on the tin. Customers can go online, select from a variety of basic options and craft their ideal minifigure characters – available parts permitting.
However, the fun and games don’t stop there. As shown in our latest YouTube and TikTok videos, the experience also offers some degree of customisability, allowing for text to be added to a minifigure’s torso, along with variety of pre-chosen images, colours and prints.
Previously only available at select LEGOLAND stores and the Build A Minifigure service at LEGO Stores worldwide, the LEGO Minifigure Factory certainly looks like plenty of fun, even if the current customisation options are somewhat limiting. Note that non-US customers can still play around with the service and order their own minifigures, but the items will need to be shipped to a US-based address. Orders can also currently only be placed for one $11.99 minifigure per household.
We’re hoping that the LEGO Minifigure Factory experience will be rolled out in other territories at some point and we’ll be sure to keep you posted as soon as we have more information.
- From video game journalism to kids’ publishing, I’ve been there, seen it, done it and worn the T-shirt. I was also the editor of the first-ever official LEGO magazine way back when, LEGO Adventures. I have a passion for movies, comic books, tech and video games, with a wallet that’s struggling to keep up with my LEGO set wish list.
- News03/12/2023LEGO Fortnite confirmed to include over 1,200 minifigure outfits
- Best Deal03/12/2023Huge early discount on brand new LEGO Disney set
- News03/12/2023Five LEGO Classic sets revealed and confirmed for 2024
- January 2024 sets02/12/2023Official details for three LEGO Monkie Kid 2024 models revealed