Rumours for LEGO Star Wars in 2024 paint an interesting picture of things to come for the theme, though they’re just rumours at the time of writing and should be taken with caution. Despite this, they invite speculation as to what we might be able to expect next year, especially with the 25th anniversary of LEGO Star Wars in 2024.
Few themes can hope to hold that title and LEGO Star Wars is nothing short of an icon in the wider portfolio, so it seems safe to assume that the design team in Billund has something planned, but on what scale we don’t know. All we can do for now is speculate on the future of LEGO Star Wars.
As well as the 25th anniversary of LEGO Star Wars, the upcoming release of Andor Season 2, Skeleton Crew and The Acolyte and the potential of revisiting existing movies and series could inspire more than a few sets too.
For a full look at what’s rumoured for LEGO Star Wars in 2024 – so far – click here to see the latest list of reported models said to be coming next year, but take them with some caution. Subscribe to Brick Fanatics on YouTube to stay up to date on our new LEGO videos.
- LEGO has been a part of my life ever since I was young. It all started when my brother passed down 7657 AT-ST to me. It’s guided me through my early years, through school and eventually through my degree in journalism. I still have all my collection proudly on display, including my many NINJAGO sets, my favourite of all the LEGO Group’s themes. Outside of Brick Fanatics I am an avid gamer and enjoy a good game of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Best Deal10/12/2023Amazon LEGO deals: Capture an iconic moment from the Infinity Saga
- January 2024 sets10/12/2023LEGO Friends’ new housing used to look much different
- January 2024 sets10/12/2023Closer look at new LEGO Star Wars Super Battle Droid upgrade
- 2023 in review10/12/2023The 10 biggest LEGO sets of 2023