As the third largest LEGO Ideas set of all time by piece count, 21318 Tree House is also the oldest LEGO Ideas model in the current catalogue and its retirement has recently shifted from December 2025 to December 2024. While this date is subject to change with over a year until its potential retirement arrives, it could be the perfect excuse for you to grab the LEGO Ideas set ahead of the holidays.
Amazon currently has the set for $217.99 instead of $249.99 for a whopping $32 saving on the substantial LEGO Ideas build. The treetop home has three rooms with walkways and bridges between them. These rooms feature a couple of bedrooms and a bathroom. Minifigures can climb to the top of the 37cm-tall tree house using the stairs and spot details including a wood carving and a bird house on the way up.
The sturdy base of 21318 Tree House features a stream running through the scene for the three minifigures to relax beside and you can even change the leaves of the tree according to the season, making this a year-round model you can display proudly.
Thank you for supporting Brick Fanatics by purchasing your LEGO via our affiliate links. Don’t miss our dedicated deals page for all of the latest LEGO discounts and offers as they drop, and subscribe to our newsletter to get the details of the biggest new sales direct to your inbox.
- LEGO has been a part of my life ever since I was young. It all started when my brother passed down 7657 AT-ST to me. It’s guided me through my early years, through school and eventually through my degree in journalism. I still have all my collection proudly on display, including my many NINJAGO sets, my favourite of all the LEGO Group’s themes. Outside of Brick Fanatics I am an avid gamer and enjoy a good game of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Latest03/03/2024Rumoured LEGO Super Mario figure upgrade may be better than expected
- News03/03/2024Magic is in the air with latest LEGO Ideas first 2024 review project
- News03/03/2024LEGO Super Mario’s rumoured train needs one thing
- News03/03/2024Reef restoration could be high-priority for LEGO Ideas