As heavily rumoured, the summer 2022 wave of LEGO CITY sets will see the theme return to farm life for the first time since 2010 (bar last year’s 60287 Tractor). Among the three sets revealed by French retailer Jouéclub are a chicken coop, delivery truck and an entire farm, with plenty of new and recoloured LEGO animal elements in the mix.
Those include (deep breath): dark orange chickens, a new rabbit, a new sheep and lamb, a medium nougat cow, a new calf and two new piglets. They’re joined by existing animals including a pig and a squirrel, but it looks like – as suspected – we’re going to be waiting a bit longer for the return of the goat.
Dive into all the details across the three sets below, including their piece counts and prices. The largest set in the wave, which also contains the most animals, is aimed at younger builders with a 4+ age tag.
60344 Chicken Coop
Price: €9.99 Pieces: 101 Minifigures: 1 Animals: 2
60345 Vegetable Delivery Truck
Price: €29.99 Pieces: 310 Minifigures: 3 Animals: 1
60346 Farm with Animals
Price: €49.99 Pieces: 230 Minifigures: 4 Animals: 8
All three of these sets are due to launch on June 1. Look out for confirmation of their international pricing very soon.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO using our affiliate links.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Latest09/12/2023Every LEGO Star Wars set retiring in 2024 and beyond – December update
- 2023 in review09/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 10 LEGO sets of 2023
- Best Deal09/12/2023Magical discount on the most recent LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle model
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)