Billed as a Creator set but undoubtedly also a great addition to any LEGO CITY layout, the delightful model includes a coffee cart, table, bicycle and two minifigures, and will be available with a $65 spend on any and all LEGO products from November 8 to 14 in the US.
There’s no word yet on whether the freebie will also make its way to other regions, but if it does, expect to have to spend an equal amount in GBP and Euros – so, £65 or €65 – to see it added to your order. 40488 Coffee Cart will be available both online and in-store in the US, while stocks last.
It’s basically the only offer coming our way for most of November, as the LEGO Group gears up for another year of Black Friday deals. Get the lowdown on everything we’re expecting to see across the biggest shopping event of the year – and keep up with new deals as and when they’re announced – by clicking here.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed