Time is running out to earn double VIP points across all purchases at LEGO.com, which is effectively the only discount you’ll see on the company’s biggest and best sets.
It’s very rare (and in some cases unheard of) that the likes of 10276 Colosseum, 71741 NINJAGO City Gardens and 75192 Millennium Falcon enjoy any kind of discount, so double VIP points technically works out as the best deal available on the most expensive sets the LEGO Group has to offer.
Where the regular VIP program is equivalent to 5% cashback to spend on future purchases (or exclusive rewards), orders at LEGO.com until July 18 will earn 10% back in points across all products. That includes newly-released sets, too, like this month’s 21327 Typewriter and last month’s 76178 Daily Bugle.
Click here for our picks of the best sets to pick up on double VIP points. And if you’re looking to take your order over the minimum threshold for a gift-with-purchase – say, 40410 Charles Dickens Tribute in the US, or 40486 Adidas Originals Superstar across all regions – here’s a few suggestions for items to top up your basket.
You’ve got until end of play Sunday (July 18) to make the most of the current promo. Consider supporting Brick Fanatics by doing so using our affiliate links. Thank you!
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed