First glimpsed in a grainy catalogue scan last week, the long-rumoured addition to the Infinity Saga line-up – which revisits key moments in the Marvel Cinematic Universe – will launch on August 1 for $49.99 AUD. Based on similarly-priced sets such as 80006 White Dragon Horse Bike, expect it to come in at around £24.99 / $34.99 / €29.99.
The LEGO.com listing also gives us a closer look at the contents of 76200 Bro Thor’s New Asgard, including its Bro Thor and Korg minifigures and buildable Miek figure. While Fortnite fans may be disappointed to see the brick-built TV doesn’t include a corresponding sticker, its nod to LEGO video games feels way more relevant.
The 265-piece model also includes details like a printed ‘The New Asgard Times’ tile – complete with a ‘5 Years After The Blip’ headline – a chest full of bottles and fish, pizza boxes and a games console. You’ll be able to pick it up from August 1. We’ll confirm international prices as soon as we can.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Latest09/12/2023Every LEGO Star Wars set retiring in 2024 and beyond – December update
- 2023 in review09/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 10 LEGO sets of 2023
- Best Deal09/12/2023Magical discount on the most recent LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle model
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)