First glimpsed in a grainy catalogue scan last week, the long-rumoured addition to the Infinity Saga line-up – which revisits key moments in the Marvel Cinematic Universe – will launch on August 1 for $49.99 AUD. Based on similarly-priced sets such as 80006 White Dragon Horse Bike, expect it to come in at around £24.99 / $34.99 / €29.99.
The LEGO.com listing also gives us a closer look at the contents of 76200 Bro Thor’s New Asgard, including its Bro Thor and Korg minifigures and buildable Miek figure. While Fortnite fans may be disappointed to see the brick-built TV doesn’t include a corresponding sticker, its nod to LEGO video games feels way more relevant.
The 265-piece model also includes details like a printed ‘The New Asgard Times’ tile – complete with a ‘5 Years After The Blip’ headline – a chest full of bottles and fish, pizza boxes and a games console. You’ll be able to pick it up from August 1. We’ll confirm international prices as soon as we can.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- News28/11/2023You won’t find a LEGO collection more unique (or obscure) than this
- 21344 Orient Express28/11/2023LEGO says Orient Express’s fan designer was ‘very happy’ with the finished product
- News27/11/2023Last chance for LEGO Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, discounts and giveaways
- News27/11/2023LEGO Cyber Monday sale includes new and retiring Star Wars and Icons sets