Originally discovered at the LEGO Store in Istanbul Airport at the end of February, the second Marvel set based on Thor: Love and Thunder – following the already-revealed 76208 The Goat Boat – was found on shelves at Walmart by redditor Legoleddit. A second image published by Brickset suggests it’s also available at Target, where it’s retailing for $19.99.
The 159-piece set includes a beastly build that will presumably be explained by the movie – although not necessarily, given the LEGO Group often works from concept art that doesn’t materialise in the finished film – and three minifigures of Thor, Gorr and Mighty Thor, all of which are also included in 76208 The Goat Boat.
There’s still no word on when 76207 Attack on New Asgard will be available to buy, but later this month seems likely, as the other Thor: Love and Thunder set will launch on April 26 at LEGO.com. We’re expecting this one to follow suit, with a price tag of £17.99 in the UK and €19.99 in Europe (based on its US price), but that’s only speculation at this point.
Featured image: Legoleddit
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO using our affiliate links.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)
- Latest08/12/2023First look at new LEGO NINJAGO March 2024 set
- 2023 in review08/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 20 LEGO minifigures of 2023
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024