Previously available exclusively through Amazon Kids+ (with an additional subscription required), all 10 episodes of the animated series’ first season can now be viewed for free if you have a Prime membership in the UK, US, and Canada. It’s set to arrive on the premium service in Germany and Japan on October 7, with a wider Prime Video launch presumably following shortly after.
The second season will then debut on October 28 in the UK, North America and Japan, and on November 4 in Germany. That will only be available through Amazon Kids+ for now, though, with no confirmation available yet on whether it will also eventually join Prime Video.
The 45-minute special LEGO Monkie Kid: A Hero Is Born is also available to stream with a Prime subscription, but no such luck for LEGO Monkie Kid: Revenge of the Spider Queen – at least for now. Regardless, there’s plenty of animated content to get stuck into while building the latest LEGO Monkie Kid sets, including 80026 Pigsy’s Noodle Tank and 80028 The Bone Demon.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed