The latest edition of Immediate Media’s LEGO Star Wars magazine is now available from UK newsstands, with the publication marking its centenary in style. Issue 100 includes the usual mix of comic strips, puzzles and lifestyle content, but it’s a pair of unique free gifts that will undoubtedly have fans scouring the shelves for the title.
[bdproduct search=’lego star wars’ sort=’discount’ numberOfRecord=’4′ brand=” sliderMinValues=’0′ sliderMaxValues=’750′]
As previously reported, LEGO Star Wars magazine Issue 100 comes with a minifigure of C-3PO, the same version of which also appears in both 75339 Death Star Trash Compactor Diorama and the recently-released 75365 Yavin 4 Rebel Base. Buying the publication represents a much cheaper way of obtaining this iteration of the character though, with LEGO Star Wars magazine being priced at £4.99.
Also included in the cover-mounted paper bag alongside the fussy protocol droid is a new Gonk Droid build that makes its debut with the publication. Consisting of just 13 parts, this version of the walking battery offers a different take on the character, another iteration of which can also be obtained in 75366 Advent Calendar.
Looking ahead to next month, LEGO Star Wars magazine Issue 101 is set to go back to a mini build free gift, with a 29-piece version of Darth Vader’s TIE Advanced included with the publication.
- From video game journalism to kids’ publishing, I’ve been there, seen it, done it and worn the T-shirt. I was also the editor of the first-ever official LEGO magazine way back when, LEGO Adventures. I have a passion for movies, comic books, tech and video games, with a wallet that’s struggling to keep up with my LEGO set wish list.
- January 2024 sets10/12/2023LEGO CMF 71045 Series 25 includes a returning classic villain
- News10/12/2023Here’s how to make your own LEGO Fortnite Loot Llama
- Best Deal10/12/2023Save on LEGO Harry Potter 2023 release in Amazon’s LEGO deals
- News10/12/2023LEGO Ideas Sea Turtle surfaces with 10,000 supporters