Streamed exclusively through the OOOOO app (that’s five Os, to be sure), the hour-long shows will take place at 1pm and 7pm UK time on Friday, January 28. As well as offering selected discounts on Zavvi-exclusive sets and the chance to win some exciting freebies, each of the livestreamed shows will offer behind-the-scenes insight from LEGO designers.
Brick Fanatics’ YouTube Editor Matthew Loffhagen will be co-hosting alongside a representative from the LEGO Group, and you can learn more about the shows directly from him by hitting play on the video below.
The first show will revolve around sets that appeal to all ages, while the second show will focus exclusively on the LEGO Group’s 18+ range. Those include hard-to-find sets like 75309 Republic Gunship, 10295 Porsche 911 and 77942 Fiat 500, all of which are only otherwise available through LEGO.com.
There’ll also be plenty of interaction across both shows, so make sure to get involved for the chance to earn exclusive in-show discounts. These sets will only be discounted for a limited time to celebrate International LEGO Day this Friday, and you’ll need to download the OOOOO app on your smartphone to take part.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO from Zavvi using our affiliate links.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed