The LEGO Group extended its double points event for one day and one day only, meaning there are only a few hours left to score double points.
LEGO Insiders (formerly VIPs) can earn double points on all their LEGO purchases until midnight tonight, following an extension due to technical issues at the start of the weekend. That means that you’ll earn the equivalent of 10% cashback on your orders, if you put your LEGO Insiders points towards vouchers down the line.
Of course, the more you spend, the more points you’ll get, so this could be a prime opportunity to pick up some of the more expensive sets on your wishlist. The LEGO Group’s Insiders discounts will continue until November 27 and you’ll also earn double points on any of these purchases, making them twice as attractive. There are some popular retiring sets that are well worth a second look too, such as 75309 Republic Gunship or 10255 Assembly Square, both of which will net you well over 4,000 points a piece.
You’ve not got long to decide on how you’ll get the most points out of the LEGO Group’s promotional event, however, with the double points offer ending at midnight tonight (November 20). To help you out, check out our list of retiring sets you might want to pick up, as well as our pick of the top LEGO Star Wars sets.
- I write about all the very best fandoms – and that means LEGO, of course. Spending so much time looking at and talking about LEGO sets is dangerous for my bank balance, but the LEGO shelves are thriving. You win some, you lose some.
- Best Deal08/12/2023US LEGO deals: Massive early discount on LEGO Ideas BTS set at Barnes & Noble
- News08/12/2023LEGO’s Pick a Brick service is taking a Christmas break
- News08/12/2023PSA: Don’t attack the animals in LEGO Fortnite
- Features08/12/2023Seven LEGO sets that instantly get you a £50 voucher this weekend