While Gru and the duo of Minions have been carried over from the wider line-up of minifigure-scale Minions sets, Belle Bottom – primary antagonist of the constantly-delayed Minions: The Rise of Gru – is only available in this blister pack, which retails for £13.49 / $14.99 / €14.99.
Curiously, 40511 Minions Kung Fu Training is still listed as ‘Coming Soon’ in the US, but fans in the UK and Europe can already order it alongside the rest of today’s brand new sets (including the surprisingly sublime 10282 Adidas Originals Superstar).
30387 Bob Minion with Robot Arms is also still free with all Minions purchases above £40 / $40 / €40, so adding on (for example) 75550 Minions Kung Fu Battle will take you past that threshold, and net you a few more of the yellow fellows for your trouble.
You’ve got until July 11 (or while stocks last) to secure that polybag, which – despite lacking much context, given Minions: The Rise of Gru has been delayed to 2022 – is a surprisingly fun slice of Minions action. Check out our review for more.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- News28/11/2023You won’t find a LEGO collection more unique (or obscure) than this
- 21344 Orient Express28/11/2023LEGO says Orient Express’s fan designer was ‘very happy’ with the finished product
- News27/11/2023Last chance for LEGO Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, discounts and giveaways
- News27/11/2023LEGO Cyber Monday sale includes new and retiring Star Wars and Icons sets