There isn’t long left to cast your vote on over 200 designs in the fourth series of the LEGO BrickLink Designer Program and help decide the next sets.
Three full days remain to decide which emoji best represents your thoughts on all 235 projects in the fourth series of the LEGO BrickLink Designer Program. The crowd vote ends on February 16 then a review will take place to determine which five designs will become sets. Your votes will have an impact on this review so it’s worth having your say.
We’ve previously highlighted six designs worth taking a look at but there are many more that you can vote that are as good as these selected models. As well as this voting period, time is running out to pre-order the two remaining LEGO BrickLink Designer Program Series 1 sets.
While there is still until the end of the month to pre-order, the speed at which three of the five sets sold out suggests that the other two won’t last much longer.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO using our affiliate links.
- LEGO has been a part of my life ever since I was young. It all started when my brother passed down 7657 AT-ST to me. It’s guided me through my early years, through school and eventually through my degree in journalism. I still have all my collection proudly on display, including my many NINJAGO sets, my favourite of all the LEGO Group’s themes. Outside of Brick Fanatics I am an avid gamer and enjoy a good game of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Latest03/03/2024Rumoured LEGO Super Mario figure upgrade may be better than expected
- News03/03/2024Magic is in the air with latest LEGO Ideas first 2024 review project
- News03/03/2024LEGO Super Mario’s rumoured train needs one thing
- News03/03/2024Reef restoration could be high-priority for LEGO Ideas