Every decent vigilante needs somewhere to sit and brood, as the titular hero in The LEGO Batman Movie makes clear. This is a neat little build that requires a handful of black bricks to build your own Bat-chair
One of the most hilarious moments in The LEGO Batman Movie is when Alfred takes away Batman’s ‘computer privileges’. Everyone’s favourite sardonic butler swings around in the Bat-chair to dramatically surprise his ward with a, ‘hello Master Bruce’. This build recreates that particularly notable piece of furniture.
These are the parts that you’ll need.
The build is a straightforward affair, here is the step-by-step guide.
- When I was 3 years old my dad bought home 6659 TV Camera Crew as a gift — he had no idea what he had just unleashed. Three decades and no dark age later, I am still going strong. My love of LEGO led me to a career in Civil Engineering and I am now raising three budding LEGO lovers with my lovely wife who is, bless her, a huge supporter of my brick addiction. When not writing for Brick Fanatics or fulfilling my duties as the U.S. Editor of Blocks Magazine I enjoy collecting, MOCing, exhibiting, as well as running, climbing and home improvement.
- Reviews02/06/2019LEGO Creator Expert 10266 NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander review
- Reviews09/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76113 Spider-Man Bike Rescue review
- Reviews09/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76133 Spider-Man Car Chase review
- Reviews08/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76134 Spider-Man Doc Ock Diamond Heist review