There can be no doubt that LEGO Batman is a little egotistical. It takes an awful lot of confidence to install a runway with mood lighting so that you can strut every time you put on a suit, in a cave, alone. As he tells Robin, ‘dress up parties are for grown ups’.
This multi-part feature will demonstrate how to build the various components needed for a complete Batsuit rack, concluding with how to put the entire thing together. Instructions are included for each part, to provide inspiration for your own version. In constructing your own Batsuit rack, you will want to start with the runway as it sets the height which the rest of the build must adhere to.
The Platform and Runway
These two components should be constructed together. I built mine primarily out of dark bluish grey and black. You should adjust the height to whatever suits your needs.
Tomorrow: The Runway Computer
- When I was 3 years old my dad bought home 6659 TV Camera Crew as a gift — he had no idea what he had just unleashed. Three decades and no dark age later, I am still going strong. My love of LEGO led me to a career in Civil Engineering and I am now raising three budding LEGO lovers with my lovely wife who is, bless her, a huge supporter of my brick addiction. When not writing for Brick Fanatics or fulfilling my duties as the U.S. Editor of Blocks Magazine I enjoy collecting, MOCing, exhibiting, as well as running, climbing and home improvement.
- Reviews02/06/2019LEGO Creator Expert 10266 NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander review
- Reviews09/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76113 Spider-Man Bike Rescue review
- Reviews09/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76133 Spider-Man Car Chase review
- Reviews08/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76134 Spider-Man Doc Ock Diamond Heist review