In The LEGO Batman Movie, an important of Batman’s indulgent Batsuit rack is an ostentatious, pulsating backlight that swings up behind the suits as they arrive in front of the runway. It allows Batman to have the dress-up party he deserves, if not the one he needs. This build re-creates that element.
This is constructed of fairly common parts. The lights can be changed to whatever colour you have available, or even to a mix of colours.
This can then be hung from whatever interior structure you build in the middle of your suit rack to provide support.
Check out the Batsuit build project so far here.
- When I was 3 years old my dad bought home 6659 TV Camera Crew as a gift — he had no idea what he had just unleashed. Three decades and no dark age later, I am still going strong. My love of LEGO led me to a career in Civil Engineering and I am now raising three budding LEGO lovers with my lovely wife who is, bless her, a huge supporter of my brick addiction. When not writing for Brick Fanatics or fulfilling my duties as the U.S. Editor of Blocks Magazine I enjoy collecting, MOCing, exhibiting, as well as running, climbing and home improvement.
- Reviews02/06/2019LEGO Creator Expert 10266 NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander review
- Reviews09/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76113 Spider-Man Bike Rescue review
- Reviews09/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76133 Spider-Man Car Chase review
- Reviews08/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76134 Spider-Man Doc Ock Diamond Heist review