Fashion runways have to be well lit, especially if a certain vigilante wants to strut his stuff – even if his Dark Knight moniker suggests otherwise. Accordingly, some bat-tastic lights mounted to the side of the runway is our third project in the quest to construct the Batsuit rack.
In the film two very large lights protrude from the side of the runway, casting mood lighting for Batman. Here, I have shrunk the scale but attempted to maintain the general feel.
Tomorrow: The Hangers
Check out the Batsuit build project so far here.
- When I was 3 years old my dad bought home 6659 TV Camera Crew as a gift — he had no idea what he had just unleashed. Three decades and no dark age later, I am still going strong. My love of LEGO led me to a career in Civil Engineering and I am now raising three budding LEGO lovers with my lovely wife who is, bless her, a huge supporter of my brick addiction. When not writing for Brick Fanatics or fulfilling my duties as the U.S. Editor of Blocks Magazine I enjoy collecting, MOCing, exhibiting, as well as running, climbing and home improvement.
- Reviews02/06/2019LEGO Creator Expert 10266 NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander review
- Reviews09/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76113 Spider-Man Bike Rescue review
- Reviews09/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76133 Spider-Man Car Chase review
- Reviews08/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76134 Spider-Man Doc Ock Diamond Heist review