Batman is famous for his many different outfits that seem ready for any occasion. On screen and in comic books he typically wears grey or black, it is largely the toy lines that have had him ready for action no matter what the mission – be it a white bat suit for an arctic adventure or a yellow bat suit for underwater infiltration. The LEGO Batman Movie ran with the concept and had a lot of fun introducing some of the most ridiculous bat suits ever.
This sorcerer iteration of Batman stands above his bat tower, looking ominous in his splendid cape.
Here is the original run of 25 vignettes, presented earlier this year:
For more exclusive The LEGO Batman Movie content, visit our hub.
- Hi I’m Nick also known as Minifignick I love anything and everything about Lego As I child I collected the Space theme, which at the age of 11 I stupidly sold the lot to fund “more grown up things” whatever they were I can’t remember. That then was the start of my “dark age” which lasted up until a visit to Legoland with my then 5 year old son. 9 years later I’m still loving the brick and create anything from medieval banqueting halls to 1950’s Record Stores.
- Builds29/05/2018LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 18 Vignettes: Police Officer
- Builds23/05/2018LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 18 Vignettes: Cat Costume Girl
- Builds20/05/2018LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 18 Vignettes: Cactus Girl
- Builds18/05/2018LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 18 Vignettes: Balloon Artist