Our recent build article demonstrated how to build bat logos to adorn 10232 Palace Cinema with to put on a premiere for The LEGO Batman Movie. Today, we offer some very simple suggestions to give your picture house more of a bat-vibe.
The roof ornaments can be switched out for batarangs.
A rigid hose with hanging bats can be simply attached to the roof. If you have a dish with the bat symbol you can swap it for the NINJAGO hat.
The next change is to remove the blank window pain pieces, and switch them for fresh ones with these special custom stickers affixed.
Additional posters can be added above the door. All of these stickers are based on official movie imagery.
Everything comes together to create a cinema ready for a very Batman premiere.
- When I was 3 years old my dad bought home 6659 TV Camera Crew as a gift — he had no idea what he had just unleashed. Three decades and no dark age later, I am still going strong. My love of LEGO led me to a career in Civil Engineering and I am now raising three budding LEGO lovers with my lovely wife who is, bless her, a huge supporter of my brick addiction. When not writing for Brick Fanatics or fulfilling my duties as the U.S. Editor of Blocks Magazine I enjoy collecting, MOCing, exhibiting, as well as running, climbing and home improvement.
- Reviews02/06/2019LEGO Creator Expert 10266 NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander review
- Reviews09/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76113 Spider-Man Bike Rescue review
- Reviews09/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76133 Spider-Man Car Chase review
- Reviews08/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76134 Spider-Man Doc Ock Diamond Heist review