Those who own set 10232 Palace Cinema will know that on one side of the building a trio of movie posters are on display. These are created by placing decals on three separate standard windows. The beauty of this arrangement is that those window decals can be swapped out fairly easily to promote new releases and are the perfect space to modify with the latest official release from Warner Bros. and the LEGO Group.
It is becoming a bit of a tradition around here at Brick Fanatics to deck out the Palace Cinema for each new release within the LEGO movie universe. This time around we featured a ninja theme with characters decked out in costumes, a hunt for Garmadon and Master Wu taking an active interest in a specific part of Palace Cinema’s decor.
10232 Palace Cinema is the next LEGO modular building slated for retirement so it is worth picking it up so you can create your own movie premiere shots. It is an amazing model in its own right, but takes on an even bigger significance when one starts modifying it. Adding a red carpet and photographer pit allow it to be used for a full on premiere night, as we did for The LEGO Batman Movie.
The LEGO NINJAGO Movie features:
The LEGO NINJAGO Movie set reviews:
- When I was 3 years old my dad bought home 6659 TV Camera Crew as a gift — he had no idea what he had just unleashed. Three decades and no dark age later, I am still going strong. My love of LEGO led me to a career in Civil Engineering and I am now raising three budding LEGO lovers with my lovely wife who is, bless her, a huge supporter of my brick addiction. When not writing for Brick Fanatics or fulfilling my duties as the U.S. Editor of Blocks Magazine I enjoy collecting, MOCing, exhibiting, as well as running, climbing and home improvement.
- Reviews02/06/2019LEGO Creator Expert 10266 NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander review
- Reviews09/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76113 Spider-Man Bike Rescue review
- Reviews09/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76133 Spider-Man Car Chase review
- Reviews08/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76134 Spider-Man Doc Ock Diamond Heist review