The two Frozen sets that have appeared on LEGO databases this year have finally gotten their official names and set descriptions thanks to the Canadian Toys R Us site. These two sets are due out before Christmas if rumors are to believed. We are still awaiting on images but we do now know the UK prices when they eventually go on sale. The two sets are 41066 Anna & Kristoff’s Sleigh Adventure which will retail for £24.99 and 41068 Arendelle Castle Celebration, priced at £54.99. Here are set details:
41066 – Anna & Kristoff’s Sleigh Adventure
Enter the world of Disney Frozen on an exciting sleigh ride with Anna and Kristoff. Whether you’re traveling through the snow or shopping for winter supplies at Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post, Kristoff’s sleigh allows you to reenact memorable scenes from the film and create new stories of your own. Includes Anna and Kristoff mini-doll figures plus Sven the reindeer.
- Includes Anna and Kristoff mini-doll figures plus Sven the reindeer.
- Features Kristoff’s sleigh for icy adventures, Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post to buy winter supplies and a barn to rest in.
- Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post includes an opening window and door, plus a barn fascia with a hay chute function to feed.
- Create new adventures with your favorite Disney Frozen characters.
- Accessory elements include a banjo, skis, money, carrots, rucksack, perfume bottle, ice block, ice pick and 2 cups.
- Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post measures over 3″ (10cm) high, 3″ (10cm) wide and 1″ (5cm) deep.
41068 – Arendelle Castle Celebration
Enter the world of Disney Frozen and for building fun with Elsa, Anna and Olaf. Beautiful Arendelle castles enchanting details such as the ice room, Anna’s bedroom and a roof slide give you all the inspiration you need to recreate magical scenes from Disney’s Frozen and Frozen Fever, as well as your very own adventures. Includes Elsa and Anna mini-dolls plus and Olaf and three Snowgies.
- Includes Elsa and Anna mini-doll figures with outfits from Frozen Fever, plus Olaf the snowman and three mini snowmen.
- Arendelle Castle features a living room with fireplace, sofa and a grandfather clock; Anna’s bedroom with vanity and fireplace; and Elsa’s ice room with a lock on the door and slide from the roof.
- Courtyard party scene from Frozen Fever includes a 2-tiered birthday cake, a table with two seats and two balloon stands.
- Explore Arendelle Castle and play out scenes from Disney’s Frozen and Frozen Fever. Accessory elements include cupcakes, glasses, ice skates, presents, cup and a party invitation.
- Arendelle Castle measures over 10″ (27cm) high, 8″ (22cm) wide and 5″ (13cm) deep.
via The Brick Fan.