Hoth Bricks has turned up the first official images of the polybag from the LEGO Group’s Building Instructions app, giving us a clear look at what the presumably promotional release will bring to the table.
Its Shang-Chi minifigure, for instance, is just the same as the one found in 76176 Escape from The Ten Rings and 76177 Battle at the Ancient Village, while the superhero’s dragon-like pal is a miniaturised version of the one found in the biggest of the three Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings sets.
Both of those boxed models are currently available to buy at LEGO.com in the US, but there’s still no word on when they’ll arrive in other regions. We also don’t know where, when or how 30454 Shang-Chi and The Great Protector will be available, but we’ll keep you posted with more as we get it.
In the meantime, you can whet your appetite for all three sets by checking out the first trailer for Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, which will land in cinemas in September.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed