Unveiled today as the 36th official LEGO set inspired by a fan design – and the second based on a proposal by Brent Waller, following 2014’s 21108 Ghostbusters Ecto-1 – 21328 Seinfeld captures the heart of the classic sitcom in 1,326 pieces, along with minifigures of all five main characters.
You can find out more about 21328 Seinfeld – including its price in the UK, US and Europe – by clicking here. If you’re just hungry for more pictures of what the model brings to the table, though, click on any of the images below to browse through the full gallery.
Head here to learn why the timing of this reveal is some seriously great synergy from the LEGO Group, or click through here to hear from fan designer Brent. If you’d like to see how the final model compares to Brent’s original concept, we’ve got you covered there, too.
21328 Seinfeld will launch on July 21 exclusively for VIP members (so, sign up if you haven’t already!) before releasing to everyone through LEGO Stores and LEGO.com on August 1.
The most recent LEGO Ideas set, 21327 Typewriter, is available to order now. Please consider supporting the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your copy of Steve Guinness’s retro writing tool (and, when the time comes, 21328 Seinfeld) using our affiliate links. Thank you!
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed