From February 1 through to February 14, or while stocks last, you can drag patient loved ones down to the LEGO Store – or have them watch you browse online at LEGO.com – and this time it’s under the guise of being specially for them.
Spend £70 / $75 / €75 on any LEGO
purchase during this period and it will not only net you a lot of LEGO sets, but also a free gift-with-purchase, 40679 Love Gift Box, that you can then gift to the one you care the most about as a sign of how much
money you spend on LEGO you really appreciate them. You get a lot more LEGO and they get a little bit of LEGO as a heartfelt token of your love.
What is 40679 Love Gift Box? That’s perhaps the biggest question your loved one will also ask as they happily accept this free gift-with-purchase from you. Is it a bear, or a fox? A red panda, maybe. Whatever it is, it is your loved one’s favourite animal and you remembered that. Thank you for the ambiguous build, LEGO.
The animal’s lifestyle offers few clues as to what it is, as it comes with a mini heart-shaped box of chocolates and lives in a bigger gift-themed pink box, complete with signpost that reads either ‘Love’ or ‘I heart you’. That signpost also has a red heart attached to it – does that make it look like a red flag to you? No, no, just focus on the heartfelt stickered message next to it.
And whatever the animal is, it has the option to change the eyes from open to closed. Versatile, pink and cute, there probably aren’t many more perfect gifts anyone could receive this Valentine’s Day. They’ll love 40679 Love Gift Box, and you will definitely have won the day and their affection for another 12 months*.
Just think, as you are opening up and building your £70 / $75 / €75 worth of LEGO sets, they could be doing the same with 40679 Love Gift Box. You can be appreciating that new LEGO Star Wars or NINJAGO set you carefully picked out for yourself, and they can be sat there thinking about all the love and attention that went into picking out this limited edition (as it says on the box) set for them. As you build something you’ve always wanted and patiently saved up for, they can share in your hobby and build this brown squirrel that lives in a box and, more importantly, know that you love each other almost as much as you love LEGO.
40679 Love Gift Box is available from LEGO.com and in LEGO Stores while stocks last, awarded with all LEGO purchases of £70 / $75 / €75 between February 1 and February 14. The LEGO Group does not guarantee how well received this gift-with-purchase will be by loved ones, so perhaps get them some flowers and chocolates too, just in case. Or, buy them some actual LEGO sets too, as those are usually awesome.
*affection not guaranteed.
This set was provided by the LEGO Group for review purposes.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does like bringing you this review by purchasing your LEGO via one of our affiliate links – thank you!
- As one half of Tiro Media Ltd, I mix a passion for print and digital media production with a deep love of LEGO and can often be found on these pages eulogising about LEGO Batman, digging deeper into the LEGO Group’s inner workings, or just complaining about the price of the latest LEGO Star Wars set. Make a great impression when you meet me in person by praising EXO-FORCE as the greatest LEGO theme of all time. Follow me on Twitter @RobPaton or drop me an email at [email protected].
- Latest26/02/2024LEGO Star Wars 75387 Boarding the Tantive IV review
- March 2024 sets22/02/2024LEGO Disney 43242 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’ Cottage review
- March 2024 sets21/02/2024LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends March 2024 sets review
- Builds01/02/2024Building a better LEGO Star Wars 75372 Clone Trooper & Battle Droid Battle Pack