The second 2021 set designed by the LEGO Group’s Vice President of Design Matthew Ashton – following this summer’s 40516 Everyone is Awesome – the 974-piece model depicts the apartment from the first season Netflix’s Queer Eye reboot, which originally debuted in 2018.
Included in the box are very faithful minifigure versions of the Fab Five – food and wine expert Antoni Porowski, fashion expert Tan France, culture expert Karamo Brown, design expert Bobby Berk and grooming expert Jonathan Van Ness – and two versions of Season 4 guest Kathi Dooley, pre- and post-makeover.
Take a closer look at everything 10291 Queer Eye – The Fab 5 Loft has to offer in our detailed review, which considers the build, minifigures, and value for money presented in the £89.99 / $99.99 / €99.99 set. In short: it feels pretty expensive next to the likes of 21328 Seinfeld, but makes up for it through its incredibly detailed minifigures and printed elements.
Its mostly-white box art also represents a notable departure for the wider LEGO for Adults range, finally proving an exception to the black box mantra that’s permeated the entire portfolio since May 2020.
10291 Queer Eye – The Fab 5 Loft is available to buy now. Consider supporting the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your copy using our affiliate links. Thank you!
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed