The 3,010-piece direct-to-consumer set was originally supposed to be available from September 2 at LEGO.com and in LEGO Stores worldwide, but Potterheads in North America will now have to wait until September 15 before they can get their hands on Hedwig and the rest of the buildable objects.
That’s an extra wait of almost two weeks, but you’ll at least be able to secure your copy from September 2, when pre-orders will open at LEGO.com. Those of us in the UK, Europe and every other region the LEGO Group delivers to will be able to purchase the set as expected from September 2.
A two-week wait is tough to swallow, but believe us when we say 76391 Hogwarts Icons Collectors’ Edition is still very much worth the wait. Check out our detailed review for the proof (or watch our video review over on our YouTube channel).
Plus, hear from Design Master Marcos Bessa, who reveals how the set came together in conjunction with Warner Bros. – and was actually based on a Rebuild the World poster published six months ago.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed