For the past two years, LEGO VIP Weekend has given shoppers early access to Black Friday deals, along with exclusive offers and gifts-with-purchase. Among those has been a buildable 2×4 brick – first in red, then in teal – a chance to grab the Black Friday promo ahead of schedule (like last year’s 40410 Charles Dickens Tribute) and double VIP points.
We’re also likely to see discounts and deals on current and retiring sets, and potentially even competitions with very cool prizes – last year, the LEGO Group gave away 1,000,000 VIP points, worth £6,250 / $7,692 / €6,667 in rewards vouchers, to one very lucky customer.
LEGO VIP Weekend 2021 will run from November 20 to November 21. That’s the weekend before Black Friday, which falls on November 26, 2021. The LEGO Group’s promotional period for Black Friday will therefore likely run until November 29, encompassing Cyber Monday and the entire weekend, as in previous years.
For a better idea of what to expect from LEGO VIP Weekend in 2021, including a primer on how the VIP program works, click here. Otherwise, check back with Brick Fanatics on November 15, when the LEGO Group will unveil all the deals coming our way for LEGO VIP Weekend this year.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Best Deal09/12/2023Magical discount on the most recent LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle model
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)
- March 2024 sets08/12/2023First look at new LEGO NINJAGO March 2024 set
- 2023 in review08/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 20 LEGO minifigures of 2023