For those who enjoyed us throwing a premiere for The LEGO Batman Movie, here are some instructions to build your own bat accessories. These little builds can work fine on their own or as part of something else, but if you wish to throw LEGO Batman a premiere then they work great for that.
This little bat build can be used in two ways – simply as a neat little bat, or it can be added to the floodlight build from 10232 Palace Cinema. The latter can be used as a Bat-Signal, or special Bat-Signal themed spotlights if you have been inspired by our film premiere build project.
This brick built bat makes for a good bat logo, creating a shape that can be used for all sorts of Batman related items. It can be used to decorate Palace Cinema for your own The LEGO Batman Movie premiere.
- When I was 3 years old my dad bought home 6659 TV Camera Crew as a gift — he had no idea what he had just unleashed. Three decades and no dark age later, I am still going strong. My love of LEGO led me to a career in Civil Engineering and I am now raising three budding LEGO lovers with my lovely wife who is, bless her, a huge supporter of my brick addiction. When not writing for Brick Fanatics or fulfilling my duties as the U.S. Editor of Blocks Magazine I enjoy collecting, MOCing, exhibiting, as well as running, climbing and home improvement.
- Reviews02/06/2019LEGO Creator Expert 10266 NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander review
- Reviews09/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76113 Spider-Man Bike Rescue review
- Reviews09/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76133 Spider-Man Car Chase review
- Reviews08/01/2019LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76134 Spider-Man Doc Ock Diamond Heist review