With Star Wars: The Last Jedi released around the world this December, Brick Fanatics wants LEGO fans to build an awesome microscale Star Wars vehicle, ship, beast, character or location – with the finest build winning a rare Escape the Space Slug set. To enter the contest, fans need to build something Star Wars in microscale.
For help with inspiration, we are bringing back the Brick Fanatics LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar with 24 new, exclusive micro builds based on the Star Wars universe. Check out last year’s advent calendar to see the kind of thing that Brick Fanatics has in store. The first of our new builds launches today.
Once your model is finished, send a photo (or a few if you want to show off some different angles), to [email protected]. Alternatively, you can Tweet your build to @BrickFanatics and show off your Star Wars building expertise. If you e-mail in your entry, be sure to check the e-mail account used regularly, and if you submit via Twitter then be sure to follow @BrickFanatics in the event that you win the contest.
The Brick Fanatics judging panel will be looking for a build that accurately represents the on-screen subject matter, is cleverly put together and looks the part.
Closing date: 23.59 GMT January 8, 2018
Terms and conditions:
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date and time for entry will be 23.59 GMT January 8, 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One copy of LEGO Star Wars Escape the Space Slug.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by Brick Fanatics.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Graham was the BrickFanatics.com Editor up until November 2020. He has plenty of experience working on LEGO related projects. He has contributed to various websites and publications on topics including niche hobbies, the toy industry and education.
Follw Graham on Twitter @grahamh100.