New footage has been shared, giving a drone’s eye view of the new LEGO House.
The LEGO House, located in the centre of Billund, Demark, is being finished in advance of the official opening on September 28. This new drone footage has been shared on the LEGO Group’s YouTube channel.
The new facility will include an area that is publically open, with a central square, restaurants and a shop. The majority of the experience will be ticketed, including the following:
- The Masterpiece Gallery will display incredible fan creations.
- The History Collection will cover the LEGO Group’s past, with classic sets.
- Red Zone – this area is about creativity, with an amazing amount of LEGO bricks to get stuck in with.
- Green Zone – all about social skills, this area will have an enormous LEGO world to explore.
- Yellow Zone – making flowers and creatures will help visitors express their emotions.
- Blue Zone – this zone is for cognitive competencies, through building and testing robots and vehicles.
Tickets for The LEGO House are available now at the official website.