LEGO NINJAGO World opens today at the LEGOLAND Florida Resort, bringing the experience to the US based theme park. At the centre of the new land is a state of the art dark ride, requiring guests to use their hands in a variety of movements to dispel enemies and rescue the world of NINJAGO.
A press release from the LEGOLAND team lists the attractions that form NINJAGO World:
- LEGO NINJAGO The Ride – A state-of-the-art “dark ride” where guests score points using ninja hand moves to blast animated fireballs, lightning and more at waves of 3D villains. Children under 48 inches tall must ride with a responsible person 48 inches or taller who can ensure their safety.
- Zane’s Temple Build – A LEGO building experience where kids can contribute to a giant model of the mountaintop NINJAGO monastery with bins of loose LEGO bricks.
- Kai’s Spinners – Master the ancient art of Spinjitzu at these twirling, whirling, single-child platforms; recommended for ages 5-12.
- Cole’s Rock Climb – A horizontal, right-to-left climbing wall to test kids’ strength and endurance; recommended for ages 2-12.
- Jay’s Lightning Drill – Practice precision and reflexes by pressing as many light-up targets as possible in 30-second sessions; recommended for ages 2-12.