A new LEGO Star Wars set is coming, 75230 Porg, and now more details about the build are available.
LEGO Star Wars 75230 Porg is expected to launch on October 1, and ahead of the set’s release, Rebelscum has discovered a product listing on the Wal*Mart website that shares images of the product and a description. This new statue build will include a display plaque and mini Porg.
Here are the images and officially released details:
Own an unmistakable character from Star Wars: The Last Jedi with this LEGO Star Wars 75230 Porg! This faithfully detailed Star Wars toy includes intricate feather detailing, authentic colors and an opening mouth and flapping wings when you press the tail. The set also comes with a display stand with decorative fact plaque and extra porg mini build, to form the perfect centerpiece for your LEGO collection.
- Features authentic detailing, an opening mouth and flapping wings.
- Also includes a display stand with decorative fact plaque and an extra porg mini build.
- Porg without stand stands over 7 (19cm) high.
- Display stand measures approx. 2 (6cm) high and 1 (3cm) deep, and over 4 (11cm) wide.
- Relive fun porg adventures from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
Current LEGO Star Wars sets are available now at shop.LEGO.com.