We last saw the Republic’s V-wing in LEGO bricks in 2014, which represents a huge gulf of time between redesigns for any Star Wars ship (at least in a world where X-wings and Landspeeders roll out of Billund on the reg).
The foil-bagged freebie attached to the cover of Immediate Media’s latest LEGO Star Wars magazine isn’t quite on the level of 75039 V-wing Starfighter, but it should placate fans hoping for another prequel trilogy build ahead of this summer’s rumoured sets.
You can take a closer look at the 45-piece mini model by clicking here. While the V-wing will rightly be the main reason for adult fans to spend £3.99 on this issue, there’s also plenty inside to keep younger fans entertained, too – including the usual mix of puzzles, comics, posters and activities.
Browse the gallery above for a peek inside the mag. Next month’s issue pivots back to the original trilogy for another tiny replica of a classic Star Wars ship, the TIE Bomber – perhaps hinting at a future System-scale version (if we’re lucky).
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed