It’s the latest product of the multi-year partnership between the two companies, which began in earnest in 2020 with the limited release of LEGO-themed AZX800 sneakers, followed by the launch of the first LEGO x Adidas collection (which arrived at LEGO.com in January).
The Adidas x LEGO DOTS range includes t-shirts, shorts, socks, shoes, hoodies and plenty more, all decked out in bright hues with colourful DOTS-inspired designs. The NINJAGO collection is a little more muted, but does include a range of 10th-anniversary items, taking its cues from the LEGO Group’s earlier collaboration with HYPE.
You can check out a selection of products from both ranges in this collection in the gallery below:
The new collection will launch through Adidas’s Creative Club on March 1, with wider availability through the sportswear brand’s online store on March 4. As with the first range, you can probably expect it to eventually arrive at LEGO.com too, allowing you to earn VIP points at the same time.
This new batch of shirts, shorts and sports clothing only comes in child and youth sizes, so we’re still waiting to see the first LEGO x Adidas products targeted towards adult fans, as promised in the original press release.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Latest28/02/2024Here’s one great argument for LEGO stickers over prints
- News27/02/2024LEGO Pirates joins LEGO Fortnite in one of two new game modes
- Features27/02/2024Five surprising misses from the LEGO Star Wars 2024 line-up
- March 2024 sets27/02/2024Seven things LEGO didn’t tell you about the Harry Potter March 2024 sets