Brick Fanatics has a signed copy of LEGO Ideas 21310 Old Fishing Store to give away in a special build contest
Fans of the popular LEGO Ideas set 21310 Old Fishing Store have a chance to win a copy of the set, in a Brick Fanatics build contest. This particular set has been signed by fan designer Robert Bontenbal, making it an extra special prize for the winning entrant.
All you need to do to enter the contest is build an old fishing boat, in the style of the Old Fishing Store, at minifigure scale. As long as it fits those parameters, the rest is up to you. So bust out those bricks and get building your old fishing boat!
Once your model is finished, send a photo (or a few if you want to show off some different angles), to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can Tweet your build to @BrickFanatics and show off your boat to the world. If you e-mail in your entry, be sure to check the e-mail account used regularly, and if you submit via Twitter then be sure to follow @BrickFanatics in the event that you win the contest.
The Brick Fanatics judging panel will be looking for a build that is technically impressive, looks great and best fits in with the Old Fishing Store aesthetic.
Closing date: 23.59 GMT January 1, 2018
Terms and conditions:
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date and time for entry will be 23.59 GMT January 1, 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One signed copy of 21310 Old Fishing Store.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by Brick Fanatics.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.