Hamleys recently opened a brand new LEGO experience to coincide with the 60th anniversary of the classic brick.
The new LEGO themed area at Hamleys features London based interactive experiences, and is home to a huge range of products including 40220 London Bus and the exclusive 5005233 Royal Guard. London’s most famous toy store is located on Regent Street, with the fifth floor home to the new LEGO section that opened on March 16.
To celebrate the launch of the new LEGO section, Hamleys has teamed up with Brick Fanatics to give away a goody bag to one lucky winner in the UK. The prize includes Creator 40220 London Bus, Hamleys exclusive 5005233 Royal Guard and Creator 30471 Helicopter.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the following question:
Where in London is the flagship Hamleys store located?
a) Brickadilly Circus
b) Regent Street
c) Blocksford Street
E-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Hamleys contest’ as the subject line. Please include your name and UK postal address.
One winner will be drawn at random from the correct answers. Closing date: 23.59 GMT March 31, 2018.
Terms and conditions
- No alternative prize is available.
- Closing date – 23.59 GMT March 31, 2018.
- Winners will be drawn at random from the correct answers.
- Prize can only be shipped to a UK address.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.