To celebrate 10 years of LEGO Ideas, the LEGO Group is giving away a copy of 21315 Pop-Up Book to one lucky winner.
The LEGO Community Engagement Team is giving away LEGO Ideas 21315 Pop-Up Book to one lucky winner, in celebration of a decade since the LEGO Ideas platform launched. Around the world, employees of the LEGO Group celebrated at offices all of the world, acknowledging the incredible creations of fan designers.
In order to enter the contest by answering a few easily researched questions, visit the blog post that shows off the celebrations that LEGO employees around the world took part in. Fans can sign in with their LEGO ID, the same one used at shop.LEGO.com. Be quick – the competition closes at 12:00pm EST on November 19, 2018.
Here are the questions that fans must answer to be in with a chance of winning:
1. How many registered users are on LEGO Ideas?
2. Name one LEGO Ideas set that became a recurring LEGO theme?
3. Which fan designer also served as the IP approver?
4. Science editor and writer Maia Weinstock designed and submitted which LEGO Ideas set?
5. LEGO Ideas was formerly known as what?