According to a leak from the Dealabs forum, next month’s selection of games available on PlayStation Plus is rumoured to include the epic LEGO DC Super Villains from the crew at TT Games. Dealabs has accurately confirmed PlayStation Plus line-ups for a number of months, so it’s likely to be accurate. Released on consoles in 2018, the game features a unique storyline set in the DC universe, 270 characters to unlock and plenty of fun DLC to play through.
As the biggest LEGO video game to date, LEGO DC Super Villains gives players the opportunity to take on the role of a number of comic book bad guys (and gals). With the Justice League gone and the evil Crime Syndicate of Earth 3 now acting as the planet’s protectors, it’s up to you and your fellow troublemakers to save the day.
If you’ve not played LEGO DC Super Villains yet, be sure to check out the game from December it it finally appears on PlayStation Plus. It should keep you busy for a few months, at least until the repeatedly-delayed LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga finally arrives in early 2022.
- From video game journalism to kids’ publishing, I’ve been there, seen it, done it and worn the T-shirt. I was also the editor of the first-ever official LEGO magazine way back when, LEGO Adventures. I have a passion for movies, comic books, tech and video games, with a wallet that’s struggling to keep up with my LEGO set wish list.
- January 2024 sets02/12/2023Official details for three LEGO Monkie Kid 2024 models revealed
- January 2024 sets02/12/2023Five new LEGO DREAMZzz sets officially launching in 2024
- January 2024 sets02/12/2023LEGO Technic theme expands with six more sets confirmed for 2024
- January 2024 sets02/12/2023LEGO 71045 Collectible Minifigures Series 25 officially revealed