21014 Villa Savoye LEGO Set
Build the famous French blend of modern architecture with nature!
Build a LEGO® brick model of this famous modernist-style country house residence! Situated on the outskirts of Paris, France Villa Savoye was designed by Le Corbusier in the 1920s as the perfect embodiment of Le Corbusier’s ‘Five Points’ construction principles. This fusion of modern architecture and nature was intended to create harmony with Villa Savoye’s woodland surroundings. Just like the real thing, this set features columns, functional roof space, open floor planning, long horizontal windows, and a free façade. This LEGO Architecture series interpretation of Villa Savoye was designed by German architect Michael Hepp in collaboration with the LEGO design team.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural icon Villa Savoye
- Booklet included with details on design and history (English language only. Other languages available for download)
- Collect the entire Landmark and Architect series!
- LEGO® Architecture inspires future architects, engineers and designers as well as architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures
- Measures 3.6” (9.2cm) tall, 7.5” (19.2cm) wide and 6.7” (17.6cm) deep