It’s a vehicle we’ve seen at minifigure scale more times than any of us dare count; a core staple of the LEGO Star Wars theme since 1999’s 7110 Landspeeder; and, somehow, a brand new vehicle for the Ultimate Collector Series.
It’s also basically just a meme at this point, but one that the LEGO Group is apparently leaning into for 2022 – at least according to Promobricks, which claims that next year’s May the Fourth set will be 75341 Landspeeder.
There’s no rumoured piece count yet, but the price tag will reportedly be $199.99 – in line with previous May the Fourth sets, including 75275 A-wing Starfighter and 75308 R2-D2 – and you’ll find minifigures of Luke Skywalker and C-3PO in the box.
It feels very early to be learning about a LEGO Star Wars May the Fourth release, so treat this story with absolute caution. If next year’s first UCS set does materialise as Luke’s Landspeeder, though, the reaction from the online community will be something else.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed