Each year, Lucasfilm pushes Star Wars activity around the world as part of the ‘May the Fourth be with you’ promotional campaign. This year, the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will hold Star Wars Days from May 5 to May 7, to incorporate the bank holiday Monday. While the format changes slightly from year to year, typically classic Star Wars music plays throughout the theme park and costumed characters wander around ready to pose for photographs.
There will be a variety of special activities to participate in, in addition to the usual attractions being open to enjoy:
- Millennium Falcon speed build – with the chance for the winner to take home a LEGO Millennium Falcon
- Miniland Wookiee hunt
- Star Wars costume contest
- Character meet and greets
- LEGO Star Wars colouring activities
- Free building
- Yoda big build (exclusive to hotel guests)
The majority of the activities listed will take place in the Imagination Centre.
Tickets to visit the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort can be purchased at the official website.