The wearable Adidas Originals LEGO Superstar sneakers are now available to order directly from Adidas in the US – at least while stocks last.
There’s no word yet on how plentiful supplies of the shoes will be, but given Adidas hosted a countdown to their launch this morning, it’s safe to say they probably won’t last forever. If they haven’t sold out by the time you read this, head over to Adidas.com to grab a pair, where they’re retailing for $140.
These are the colour-coded complement to 10282 Adidas Originals Superstar, only presumably a little more comfortable to actually wear, and as such strike a more muted tone than some of the previous LEGO Adidas sneakers. If you’re after something a little less garish, though, they should be right up your street.
If you’re reading this from the UK, don’t worry: you (probably) haven’t missed out yet. The Adidas Originals LEGO Superstars will go on sale at 9am UK time today, July 30 for £110 at Adidas.co.uk.
And if you have missed out on these – should they prove to be as limited as every other pair of LEGO Adidas shoes – you can at least console yourself with 10282 Adidas Originals Superstar, which is still available to order at LEGO.com. Buy two and you’ll even be able to create a proper pair of left and right sneakers. Just don’t try to wear them…
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- Latest09/12/2023Every LEGO Star Wars set retiring in 2024 and beyond – December update
- 2023 in review09/12/2023Brick Fanatics’ top 10 LEGO sets of 2023
- Best Deal09/12/2023Magical discount on the most recent LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle model
- Features08/12/2023Seven retiring LEGO sets to buy with double points (while you still can)