Currently scheduled to depart store shelves by the end of this year – at least according to Brick Fanatics’ sources – the 3,306-piece titan of LEGO DC Super Heroes has slipped from ‘available now’ to ‘available on back order’ to ‘temporarily out of stock’ in the UK over the past few days.
That suggests supplies of the set are beginning to wear down ahead of its permanent departure from LEGO.com, so you’ll probably want to make it a priority if it’s on your wish list. You don’t need to sit by your computer frantically hitting F5, though: we can do the hard work for you with our stock alerts.
Simply sign up using our form and we’ll send you a direct email notification when 76139 1989 Batmobile is back in stock. And don’t worry if you miss out next time it pops up: we’ll keep informing you of its availability until you’ve managed to get your hands on a copy (at which point you can easily unsubscribe from the alerts).
US fans can still place an order for the set at $249.99, with the LEGO Group promising to ship by August 19. But with another enormous set of wheels for the Dark Knight rumoured to be on the way later this year, 76139 1989 Batmobile is clearly not long for this world.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed