LEGO 71031 Marvel Studios won’t enjoy a simultaneous worldwide launch on September 1, as the latest series of Collectible Minifigures will only be available to purchase in certain regions from October.
While customers in the majority of countries LEGO.com serves will be able to order the blind-bagged series from the beginning of next month, a handful currently have the launch date for 71031 Marvel Studios listed as October 1.
That’s essentially everywhere in the Asia-Pacific region that the LEGO Group sells to directly (orders to Singapore, India, Malaysia and so on are fulfilled by third-party vendors), including Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Japan.
In North and Central America and Europe, however, the collection of 12 Disney+ characters – which take inspiration from WandaVision, What If…?, Loki and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier – will be available to purchase from September 1, a full month ahead of Asia-Pacific regions.
You can take a closer look at that series in full by clicking here. Our review will land online later this month, while What If…? begins airing tomorrow. The other three Marvel Cinematic Universe shows are currently available to stream on Disney+.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed