A total of seven DLC packs will be available for the saga-spanning game, encompassing characters from beyond the main nine movies. They’ll be available for purchase individually or as part of the Character Collection season pass, which will grant players access to all the add-on packs as and when they go live.
Four of the seven packs will be available at launch on April 5, including The Mandalorian Season 1 and Solo: A Star Wars Story character packs. The Classic Characters and Trooper packs will also be available to download on launch day for players who have pre-ordered through select retailers for early access, and to everyone else from April 19 and May 4 respectively.
Another character pack based on Rogue One: A Star Wars Story will then arrive April 19, while the final two packs – based on The Mandalorian Season 2 and The Bad Batch – will launch on May 4 for Star Wars Day. Here’s a complete rundown of every playable (and non-playable) character included in each of the seven DLC packs, including when they’ll be available.
The Mandalorian Season 1 – April 5
Din Djarin, Grogu (non-playable), Greef Karga, Cara Dune, IG-11 and Kuiil
Solo: A Star Wars Story – April 5
Young Han Solo, young Chewbacca, young Lando Calrissian, Qi’ra, Tobias Beckett and Enfys Nest
Classic Characters – April 5 (with pre-orders), April 19 (wide)
Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Darth Vader and Lando Calrissian
Trooper Pack – April 5 (with pre-orders), May 4 (wide)
Death Trooper, Incinerator Trooper, Range Trooper, Imperial Shore Trooper and Mimban Stormtrooper
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story – April 19
Jyn Erso, Bodhi Rook, Cassian Andor, K-2SO, Chirrut Îmwe, Baze Malbus and Director Krennic
The Mandalorian Season 2 – May 4
Ahsoka Tano, Boba Fett, Bo Katan, Fennec Shand and Moff Gideon
The Bad Batch – May 4
Hunter, Wrecker, Tech, Crosshair and Echo
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga arrives April 5 across all major modern gaming platforms, including PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch and PC. Digital pre-orders will also include a playable classic Obi-Wan Kenobi character. Check out our full guide to pre-ordering here.
Support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your LEGO using our affiliate links.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed