LEGO Ideas has announced the product ideas that qualify for the second 2019 review period, with 10 fan designs making it to 10,000 votes on the platform. Now, each model will be assessed by the LEGO Group to see if any will go forward to become official products,
Here are the product ideas that have succeeded:
1. UCS Space Shuttle Atlantis by Snelson42
2. Thunderbirds Are Go by AndrewClark2
3. Pursuit of Flight by JKBrickworks
4. History Museum by Bricky_Brick
5. The Office by Lego The Office
6. Medieval Blacksmith by Namirob
7. Winnie the Pooh by benlouisa
8. Nasa Spacecraft by Micro_Model_Maker
9. The Haunted Mansion: 50th Anniversary by GoodOlPrice
10. The Seven Dwarfs’ House by Hanwasyellowfirst
Space and Disney have both proved popular yet again, with The Office the latest sitcom to make it through to the review period.
The next review period will run until January 6, 2020.