Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Joey and Phoebe have all reunited in minifigure form for the 2,048-piece set, which doubles the footprint of 2019’s first Friends-inspired set by bringing together both main apartments from the show. And this time, even Janice is along for the ride.
If you’re signed up to the LEGO Group’s loyalty program – and given it’s free, why wouldn’t you be? – you can now order 10292 The Friends Apartments for a cool £134.99 / $149.99 / €149.99. That’s a little over twice the price of 21319 Central Perk, but for a set that builds into a model effectively twice the size.
You can support the work that Brick Fanatics does by purchasing your copy using our affiliate links:
While you wait for your copy to turn up, read through our in-depth review and devour every single detail, reference and nod across the set’s two structures (and their adjoining hallway), as well as those seven brand new minifigures.
If that’s not enough, we’ve also taken a closer look at the specific inspiration behind the character designs in 10292 The Friends Apartments, and picked out some of the best references spread across the two apartments, which feature nods to all 10 seasons of the hugely successful sitcom – from the foosball table and canoe to Monica’s green footstool and the giant poking device.
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then. You can follow me on Twitter at @brfa_chris.
- August 2023 sets30/09/2023LEGO Marvel 76261 Spider-Man Final Battle review
- News28/09/2023LEGO explains why Captain Rex doesn’t have a fabric kama in the UCS Venator
- Features21/09/2023Every LEGO Star Wars prequel-era UCS set, ranked
- Best Deal21/09/2023LEGO-fy your wall with 25% off 31208 Hokusai – The Great Wave