Initially revealed by the Walmart app and the LEGO Group’s own building instructions portal over the past 24 hours, the three sets are all focused on the Jedi Master himself, Obi-Wan Kenobi. While two are based on the Disney+ series, which debuts on the streaming platform this Friday, the third takes its cues from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, which celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2022.
Highlights of these three sets include our first Episode II Jedi Starfighter since 2017, a brand new shuttle design, some seriously groovy minifigures – see those three new Inquisitors, all rocking a double-bladed lightsaber, and our first-ever Kaminoan in Taun We – and a BrickHeadz design that represents a substantial upgrade on our last Darth Vader statuette.
Prices for each of the three sets were not confirmed at the time of writing, but will likely be live at LEGO.com as you read this, where they’re also available for pre-order ahead of their August 1 release. Dive into all the info and images for each of the sets below.
Pieces: 260 Minifigures: N/A
Pieces: 282 Minifigures: Obi-Wan Kenobi, R4-P17, Taun We
Pieces: 924 Minifigures: Ben Kenobi, Grand Inquisitor, Reva (Third Sister Inquisitor), Fifth Brother Inquisitor
- I like to think of myself as a journalist first, LEGO fan second, but we all know that’s not really the case. Journalism does run through my veins, though, like some kind of weird literary blood – the sort that will no doubt one day lead to a stress-induced heart malfunction. It’s like smoking, only worse. Thankfully, I get to write about LEGO until then.
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO confirms Speed Champions price rises for 2024
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Harry Potter 2024 UK set prices confirmed
- January 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Marvel 76285 Spider-Man’s Mask available to pre-order now, pricing confirmed
- March 2024 sets01/12/2023LEGO Spidey and His Amazing Friends 2024 sets revealed